sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

About my room!

Well... In my english studies, now I need construct a text about once of my home's room. I choose my room. Let's GO!

By the entrace, It's the corridor, after, in left there is the table, with some things (CD-player, pencils, CDs, DVDs, mobile, power-cables, and more). There are shelfs on the table, in two walls, at left and at front. There are three shelfs in every wall, with books at lot! In the middle shelf of front, I don't put books, I put action figures and photos.

At right has the my living room, there are two sofas, and at the end, there are my computer's boxes. In the wall, there are some pictures and prints.

Over one of sofa, there is a window, and there's other before the table, but much bigger!

I sit down here to read my books and newspapers!

Before the living room, has a door, and go to my bedroom. In front of the door, and along the wall, there is a wardrobe. In my right, beside the door, there's the television. In the wall in front of the wardrobe, there's the window. In the middle of room, there's my bed! Oh, between the TV and the wall, there's the table, to put my used wears.

T-t-that i-is all f-f-folks!! (GAGUINHO MODE ON)

Nenhum comentário: